Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run ad campaigns and advertise on Facebook. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics and become Business owners, Brand Strategists. Certified digital marketing professional training in Lagos-Nigeria
Digital marketing in Lagos has become a lucrative skill, the highest-paid digital marketer in Lagos received $1000
Why is it important to learn digital marketing?
Digital marketing lets them reach a wider audience, scale their business further, and generate more revenue. Setting up a business online, running ad campaigns, developing content strategies are a few of the tasks a digital marketing expert does to provide such results.
What is the benefit of learning digital marketing?
The benefits of digital marketing include:
• Global reach – a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
• Lower cost – a properly planned and well-targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
• Trackable, measurable results – measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising.
• Personalisation – if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
• Openness – by getting involved with social media and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
• Social currency – digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using content marketing tactics. This content (images, videos, articles) can gain social currency – being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
• Improved conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from making a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.